Last updated: August 12, 2021
- U.S. visitors of the Site
- Individuals who sign up through the Site or otherwise to receive newsletters and other marketing or sales updates about Evolved Inclusion and our products and services.
- Individuals who choose to take part in surveys or other promotions which may take place through the Site or otherwise.
- Individuals who purchase or inquire about products and services through the Site, by email, telephone or otherwise.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Site.
- In email, text, and other communications between you, this Site, and/or employees, contractors, subsidiaries, and affiliates of Evolved Inclusion Technologies.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
This policy does not apply to information collected by any third party including our affiliates and subsidiaries, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Site.
Applicable to US Residents Only
Children Under the Age of 18
This Site is not intended for children under 18 years of age. No one under age 18 may provide any information to the Site. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information on this Site or on or through any of its features, register on the Site, make any purchases through the Site, or provide any information about yourself to us, through the Site or otherwise.
Information We Collect About You
We collect several types of information from and about users of the Site, including:
- Information by which you may be personally identified, such as name, title, street address (home, work, billing, shipping), postal code, country, telephone numbers (home, work, cell, etc.), email address, company name and other similar information or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information”).
- Information that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as personal/demographic information, such as occupation or level of education.
- Information that is transactional and financial, including products or services you purchase, inquire about or request, and payment information.
- Information about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access the Site, and your usage details.
- Information you provide by filling in forms on the Site. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use the Site, subscribing to our service, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with the Site.
- Your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to survey questions that we might ask you to complete for research purposes. We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site.
Passive Information Collection
- Details of your visits to the Site, including page views, web interface clicks, mouse gestures, data relating to the submission of online forms, duration of your visit to the Site, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Site.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser version and type. This information helps us to improve the Site and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Recognize you when you return to the Site.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize the Site for your personalized experience.
- Estimate the frequency of visits and size of our user community.
The technologies we use may include:
- Cookies. Cookies are information about you from the Site that is stored by your computer’s browser and may be set by us or by third parties who are delivering services on our behalf. You can refuse browser cookies by disabling them in your browser’s privacy and security settings. If you disable cookies, some parts of the Site or your experience using it may be degraded. Our system will issue cookies when you browse the Site unless you have disabled them in your browser.
- Web Beacons. The Site may contain web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company to count users who have visited the Site or for tracking and compiling other related website statistics.
- Click Tracking. Click tracking is a tool used to determine and record what a user clicks on while browsing through the Site. The Site may use click tracking to conduct market research, A/B testing, or for other purposes intended to improve the experience of using the Site.
- Third Party Analytics including Google Analytics. Google Analytics collects information such as how often users visit the Site, what pages they visit when they do so, and other information about the Site’s use. Some of this data may include the regional location of the Site’s users, but this will be aggregated and not individually identifiable. Google Analytics collects your IP address when you visit the Site, not not your name or other identifying information. You can prevent Google Analytics from recognizing you on return visits to this site by disabling cookies on your browser.
We do not collect or use personal information via passive information collection technologies.
How Your Information is Used
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present the Site and its contents to you.
- To provide you with notices about your account, including expiration and renewal notices.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to the Site or any products or services we offer or provide through it.
- To respond to your requests (including requests for newsletter subscriptions, materials, pricing and so on)
- To provide products or services that you have requested or ordered
- To process your order transactions and contact you regarding your order
- To invite and help you participate in a range of online and offline events and activities
- To improve our products, services and websites
- To follow up with you after you have communicated with us or submitted information to us.
- To send promotional or marketing communications or offers (unless you have requested that we not send such communications or, where the law requires consent, you have not given consent).
- For research and legal purposes.
- For any other purpose with your consent and to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To address your interests and concerns
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates, contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and operations, i.e., delivery services, financial institutions, fulfillment services, technical support, advertising, public relations, media and marketing services, e-commerce and other web-related services such as web hosting and web monitoring who have agreed to maintain confidentiality and only for the purpose of providing the applicable service(s).
- To a buyer or successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Evolved Inclusion Technologies, Inc.’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Evolved Inclusion Technologies, Inc. about the Site users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it or for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To support any actual or threatened claim, defense or declaration in a case or before any jurisdictional and/or administrative authority, arbitration or mediation panel; or in connection with disciplinary actions/investigations.
- To identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interfering with Evolved Inclusion Technologies, Inc.’s (or others’) rights or property
Controlling Your Information
You may choose to restrict or control the information you provide to Evolved Inclusion Technologies:
- Marketing and Promotional Offers. If you do not wish to have your contact information used by the Company for the promotion of products or services, you can opt-out by sending us an email stating your request to email@example.com. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may remove your email from marketing list(s) and unsubscribe from future emails by clicking the “Unsubscribe” link contained within the email.
- Tracking and Passive Information Collection. You can set your browser to refuse all or some browser cookies to disable collection of passive information.
Security of Your Information
We have implemented measures to secure your personal information from loss and unauthorized access, alteration, and disclosure.
However, there is no such thing as 100% secure, and no internet communications are completely secure or error-free. By transmitting personal information, you do so at your own risk. Evolved Inclusion Technologies is not liable or responsible for the breach of any privacy settings or security measures implemented on the Site. Note that you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any user name and password you use in associate with the Site.